Do you own a business or office that has high traffic? Has it been a while since you have done spring cleaning in your office? Now may be the time to consider spring cleaning your work area or business, not only to leave a positive first impression with your customers, but for the health of your employees as well. ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration in Strongsville, OH, can get things looking clean, smelling bright, and leave a healthy environment in no time. After all, it’s not just about first impressions in the work place, it’s also about employee health and productivity.
Chances are your business is assaulted by customers with wet and dirty shoes, spilled coffee, and dust accumulation on a daily basis. Or maybe a child spilled their red fruit juice on your lobby chairs and there just doesn’t seem to be any hope of removing the spot with a store-bought cleaner. Do your employees have a break room that is never thoroughly cleaned? Or maybe you have restrooms that aren’t not sanitized regularly? It may be time to contact a professional commercial cleaning service for a prompt, deep cleaning.
There are several reasons hiring a commercial cleaning service benefits you, your employees, and your customers.
- There’s more to keeping your office clean than just keeping things in order. A thorough cleaning, including dusting, vacuuming, and sanitizing is an important part of maintaining a healthy work environment.
- Your staff should not be expected or held responsible to ensure the break rooms or restrooms are consistently cleaned and sanitized or that the lobby floor is vacuumed daily. This takes a toll on morale and work productivity.
- In the spring, allergens are in full force. Hiring a commercial cleaning service will keep the dust and allergens under control, leaving your staff and customers at a decreased risk of respiratory symptoms.
- Products will always be on hand and available. A professional commercial cleaning service will ensure that you always have paper products such as paper towels and toilet paper available for use so you aren’t left hanging.
- A clean office decreases employee absenteeism with colds, respiratory issues, and the flu. A commercial cleaning service cleans and sanitizes regularly to keep your work environment healthy.
If you are considering a commercial cleaning service in the Strongsville, OH area, contact ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration. We stand ready to assist you with your commercial cleaning needs. We are reliable, trustworthy, and know the importance and benefits of thorough cleaning not only for customers’ first impressions but also for the health of your employees. Contact us today by calling (440) 816-1376 or visiting ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration.